Saturday, January 5, 2013

My Art is up at the Clubhouse!

So, The Clubhouse is an amazing space for the indie improv community here in Los Angeles. I'm lucky enough to be a part of that community and I was asked for some of my art so that they could put it up in their space! Tonight was the grand opening and they put up a ton of my art! I'm so grateful because it looks amazing and because the put so much stuff up! Feeling blessed!

Pix from tonight's opening, enjoy!

The Clubhouse  1107-A El Centro, Los Angeles, CA.
Me and one of my pieces!

me and another piece!





(in the background, the cloud paintings!)




There was actually a ton more pieces up in the bathroom that I didn't get a chance to snap a picture of because the place was so crowded! 

PS - I promise I'll be updating the rest of the FREE ART giveaways pieces soon - boy have I been busy!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment