Sunday, August 12, 2012

*New* Post Apocalyptic Series Now Done!

I finished my Post Apocalyptic Series and am going to see if I can get it into a gallery once the frames come somewhere here in LA. I'll let you all know if I do. 

If you would like to purchase prints of any of the images below you can do so here:









(this one is 2 pieces put together digitally, but they are not together currently)


I have a weird fascination with anything post apocalyptic, something about it is so intriguing, interesting and in some ways exciting despite the devastation. My fascination has finally developed into a full blown series. 
I find that there is a beauty in things left behind. So much life is still there. There's so much more to the story you'd love to hear and understand to how things got where they currently are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment