Monday, May 7, 2012

Updated and added a new FAQ!

This is a new question I've been getting a lot. 

10.  Can I trade you something as a Donation to get bumped up the list?
I'll probably say yes as long as it's not more art - I've had a ton of those already and I'm not quite sure what to do with all of them. I live in a 1 bedroom and my walls are already filled! I will definitely consider most things email me with what you have to trade - maybe gift cards or things you have and don't necessarily want anymore, something like that i suppose. If someone is able to mail me a bag of BBQ Fritos from the east coast (not those honey bbq twists - regular fritos - just regular BBQ flavor, I'd definitely be down to trade you an awesome painting for a bag of those! ha ha) And now I know I'm going to receive a ton of emails with this offer.... ha ha 

No comments:

Post a Comment