Friday, May 25, 2012

I'll Be at Whimsic Alley's Harry Potter Craft Fair This Weekend!

Whimsic Alley Craft Fair
May 26th and 27th 
10am-6pm Saturday and Sunday
FREE ENTRY

I'll be there selling Harry Potter themed Buttons and Art - along with some of my other buttons and art. I'll also be giving away some sketches on my old head shots free (1 per person) to whomever shows up wanting one. I think I only have about a hundred or so, hopefully that's enough. (Another way to bypass the wait list for the Free Painting a Day Giveaway and you can meet me!) Some examples shown. 



Some of the paintings I'll be selling! Only $5 each!

Some of the Buttons I'll be selling (hundreds more!)! 50 cents each for 1 inch size
 

 
 


Location:
5464 Wilshire Boulevard 
Los Angeles, CA 90036



Facebook event Invite:


No comments:

Post a Comment